Clean a Dirty Pool with Minimal Cost
Today, I show you how to clean a pool, a really dirty pool which might cost you hundreds to thousand dollars if you hire a pool technician. It is not really hard to do as long as you can stay calm, patient, not frustration; that’s good to go.
In this video, I only need couple jugs of liquid chlorine and some 4-in-1 chlorine tabs. Beside that, I used a brush to brush the pool wall and the bottom of the pool and used a pool skimmer to skim dirt as much as I can.
Finally, I made a conclusion on how to clean the dirty pool for you at the following.
Here are steps how to clean a dirty pool.
1. Brush the pool (bottom & wall).
2. Skim all dirt.
3. Turn on the pool pump.
4. Vacuum the pool until it is cleaned.
5. Re-skim dirt.
6. Change & clean the pool filter.
7. Vacuum again if it’s necessary.
8. Add chlorine tabs to a floater.
9. Add an half jug of liquid chlorine.
10. Turn on the pump again and add a left half jug of chlorine liquid next day.
Later on, just run the pump everyday, vacuum until it’s cleaned. Add more liquid chlorine if it’s needed.
Do It Yourself Around The House
Cleanning Pool 2017/05/16 20: 23: 04