US Citizenship Naturalization Test 2017 – Part II Section B (1800s)
There are 13 questions. (#71- #77)
- 71. What territory did the United States buy from France in 1803?
- 72. Name one war fought by the United States in the 1800s.
- 73. Name the U.S. war between the North and the South.
- 74. Name one problem that led to the Civil War.
- 75. What was one important thing that Abraham Lincoln did?
- 76. What did the Emancipation Proclamation do?
- 77. What did Susan B. Anthony do?
US Citizenship Naturalization Test 2017
100 Questions and Answers for the US Citizenship Naturalization Test 2017
Part I American Government
- Section A – Principles of American Democracy/12 questions (#1 – #12)
- Section B – System of Government/47 questions (#13 – #47)
1 of 3 (#13 – #24) – https://youtu.be/TZj98ag8Ktg
2 of 3 (#25 – #36) – https://youtu.be/t9p2Tc14zZk
3 of 3 (#37 – #47) – https://youtu.be/GKWC00i05F8
- Section C – Rights and Responsibilities/10 questions (#48 – #57)
Part 2: American History
- Section A – Colonial Period and Independence/13 questions (#58 – #70)
For other US Citizenship related, go to http://yaskme.com/category/us-citizenship/.
Do Pass Go - WET N WILD Wild Shine Nail Color | Can-Can | Offenbach | Classical music
How to get 5 lbs from growing bean sprouts at home
US Citizenship Naturalization Test 2017 - Part III Section A (Geography)
Bijou Blue - WET N WILD Wild Shine Nail Color | With a Stamp | Twin Musicom | Jazz and Blues
US Citizenship Naturalization Test 2017 - Part I Section C (Rights and Responsibilities)
US Citizenship Naturalization Test 2017 – Part I Section B (System of Government) 3 of 3
Grape Minds Think Alike - WET N WILD Wild Shine Nail Color | Symphony No 5 | Beethoven
How to grow bean sprouts at home with an unused grape box (Welch's grape box)