US Citizenship Naturalization Test 2017 – Part I Section A
(Principles of American Democracy)
US Citizenship Naturalization Test 2017
100 Questions and Answers for the US Citizenship Naturalization Test 2017
There are 12 questions. (#1 – #12)
- 1. What is the supreme law of the land?
- 2. What does the Constitution do?
- 3. The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words?
- 4. What is an amendment?
- 5. What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?
- 6. What is one right or freedom from the First Amendment?
- 7. How many amendments does the Constitution have?
- 8. What did the Declaration of Independence do?
- 9. What are two rights in the Declaration of Independence?
- 10. What is freedom of religion?
- 11. What is the economic system in the United States?
- 12. What is the “rule of law”?
40 views 0 0
Published on Mar 10, 2017