Snow Peas Stir Fry – Cooking with Chopsticks | Vegetable Stir Fry
Published on Sep 25, 2015
Stir-Fried Vegetable: Snow Peas
Snow peas, sugar, salt, cooking oil, garlic.
1. Add oil into a saucepan and turn on your stove
from medium to high heat,
depend on your stove (wood stove or electric stove or gas stove or portal stove)
and also depend on where are you located (country) and
what type of electricity and
what type of the pan (material).
2. When the oil in the pan is hot, add garlic.
3. Stir garlic until it turns to light golden yellow and then add snow peas.
4. Stir beans frequently.
5. When beans change the color, add seasoning like salt and sugar…
6. Stir well until the seasoning mixed.
7. Turn off the stove and transfer your stir-fried snow peas to a dish.
Other people snow peas:
How to Make Stir Fry Vegetables