Japanese Style Noodles with Soup Base – Myojo Tokusen Udon
To buy this product, you can find it at https://amzn.to/2IPFIoj.
Japanese Style Noodles with Soup Base
Tokusen Udon Japanese Style Noodles Makes 5 Single Servings
Cooking Directions (1 Serving):
1. Add noodles to 1-1/2 cups of boiling water. Cook 2-3 minutes.
2. Add soup base just before turning off heat.
3. Serve immediately.
Where to buy it?
– If you want to purchase this udoon, you can check it out at local Asian grocery stores; I bought mine there.
– You can also get it by going to my site allchit.com at the right sidebar.
I’m not sure whether it is the same with the one I bought or not; the outside looks very much similar, words by words… The only thing I see the difference is: mine is Product of USA and their is Product of Japan.
1. Noodles – enriched wheat flour (flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), tapioca starch, water, salt, lactic acid, sodium benzoate (preservatives), natural flavor.
2. Soup Base – salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, fish stock powder (salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, bonito powder, bonito extract), hydrolyzed soy protein, dried bonito powder, soy sauce powder, wheat, soybean, salt, maltodextrin), natural flavor fermented anchovies, meltodextrin, salt), caramel color, seaweed powder, dried leeks, sodium bicarbonate, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, soybean oil, silicon dioxide, disodium succinate
Contain – wheat, soy, bonito, anchovies.
Serving size 1
Amount per serving
– Total Fat 0% ( Saturated Fat 0g 0%, Trans Fat 0g 0%)
– Cholesterol 0mg 0%
– Sodium 720mg 31%
– Total Carbohydrate 56g 20% (Dietary Fiber 4g 14%, Total Sugars 1g includes 0g Added Sugars 0%)
– Vitamin D 0mcg
– Calcium 18mg
– Iron 2mg
– Potassium 15mg
Bag (5 packages) – 36.45 oz. (1035g)
7.29 oz. x 5 Servings
Soup base – 1.55 Oz. (45g)